Monday, April 4, 2011

Choose Daily

This post is covering two days since I was not in the mind of doing a post yesterday. Sundays are always marathon days...be at church at 830 stay until 1, rush home, feed the kids, get the little one down for a nap, straighten up for a group Bible study called "The Truth Project," hurry up and get the kids fed for supper and in the bed before 8 if possible so that we can make it to Monday. Yippee. That was yesterday. Today was entertain 2 kiddos at home since one coughed all night long (thank you allergies) and woke up feeling a little warm and not well. So, here it is in the 11th hour almost and I have no post. So, as I have committed to this challenge, I've chosen...this day to write. "Choose daily" is something my pastor talked about yesterday. It's something I must do. I must choose daily to take up his cross and follow. I must choose daily to prepare and cook meals for my family so that we don't bust the budget and the diet eating out. Since I've started Weight Watchers, I'm choosing daily exercise on the Wii, even when I don't feel like it. There is something about choosing daily that is reassuring. Just like His mercies are new every morning, I can choose every morning to receive His grace and power to make it through. Even when I mess up, I can still choose. I'm not forever married to a bad decision. This gives me hope. Hope that change can come. That the mind can be renewed. That I CAN DO all things through Christ who gives me strength.

1 comment:

  1. Very encouraging... life is a choice. I know the "choose daily" feeling all to well! When we understand that we can choose daily how we are going to respond in life... we no longer are victim's and can live victorious in Christ! Great post... no worries it worked out just fine since we don't post Sundays for the challenge... only Monday through Saturday (Sunday is rest day). :-) sounds like yours was busy though! Happy blogging! Looking forward to more entries! -Tori @www.journeycalledlife1.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I belong to Jesus. I am married to Dan. I am mom to Pearce and Garner. I am a musician, a cook, a taxi driver, a teacher, a manager. I am me.