Saturday, May 1, 2010

5 times the fun

I was tagged for this by my friend melody who blogs. It's a fun game where I get to answer 5 questions 5 times.

Question 1 Where were you five years ago?
1. at home with a 6 week old baby boy.
2. in this house
3. doing house church
4. married for nearly 4 years
5. deciding on whether or not i would go back to work (the answer was no)

Question 2 Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
1. perhaps in Olive Branch
2. working part time maybe...decorating cakes
3. 4 years away from being debt free (we only have the mortgage)
4. realizing a dream to help newlywed wives learn to cook easy meals..i dunno about this one really...it's just in the thinking stage right now
5. helping out at school where my kids attend.

Question 3 What is on your to do list today?
1. finish the laundry
2. look over my ss lesson
3. check on my peeps (it's stormy in my town today)
4. menu planning
5. fill-in grocery shopping.

Question 4 What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1. chips and cheese dip
2. cheese and crackers
3. fruit
4. sweet peppers
5. pretzels and sour cream

Question 5 What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. hmmmm. travel, maybe...sounds good in theory. I would like to see places in the USA by camper. I want to see Mount Rushmore, Washington DC, California, Oregon, Washington state, Virginia, Chicago (again)...i think i'd like to see foreign countries, but as i think of it i'm a little put off by the world situation right now.
2. give to my church, ministries that friends are working for, missionaries, etc...
3. pay off my move out of memphis (or move downtown...the hubs would love that--on the bluffs)
4. pay off my mom's debts so she could retire and piddle around to her heart's content.
5. put money into retirement/college fund for the kiddos.

Tagging 5 friends I would like to know more about
http://arrogantrat.blogspot.com (Lisa)
http://hannahbraboy.com (hannah)
http://shananagins2468.blogspot.com shannon
http://christina-weigand.blogspot.com chris
http://kathink.blogspot.com Kathleen

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along! I'll help you out on #4 to question 2! :) And I only wish I'd be 4 years away from being debt free in 5 years (we just have the house too, but still...) Good to know you are ok from storms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag -- I'll definitely participate! And thank you too for the sweet words on my blog and I loved this part, "WOOT WOOT for the Bombastic Bandicoot". Made me laugh! :O)

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Janice,
    I just posted my five answers to those questions. I like your answers, too.
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I belong to Jesus. I am married to Dan. I am mom to Pearce and Garner. I am a musician, a cook, a taxi driver, a teacher, a manager. I am me.